Facebook is much more than a social network, as many marketers are already aware. It’s a platform that has been designed to make marketing and sales tactics easy to apply. More than one billion individuals connect to Facebook every day from all around the world to socialize, amuse themselves, and research companies, goods, and services that interest them. And quite maybe, that fantastic group includes your target audience. You should always keep your audience in mind while using Facebook marketing. You might need to use various techniques and methods to achieve your goals, depending on your audience and type of business.
Let’s get to know about techniques to use facebook to improve online sales –
Make a Facebook business page and publish it
Through its business page feature, Facebook has provided a fantastic opportunity for promoting your company and connecting with your customers. To draw in new clients, you might build a Facebook profile for your company and post deals and discounts linked to your goods and services. Customers can purchase the advertised goods or services straight from your page, and you can increase their interest in your company by offering first-rate customer service.
Steps to do –
- Visit www.facebook.com/pages/create to start your company page. You must have a Facebook account in order to create a page from your account, and you must be logged in.
- To begin building your page, select a category box. After selecting the box that relates to your business type, choose your business category and fill out the appropriate areas with your company name and other contact details.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu in the top-left corner of your page to modify all the pertinent details about your company, including “About,” “Address,” “Description,” “Products,” “Website,” and “Contacts.”
- Post updates about your goods or services frequently on your page to inform your target market about your enterprise and boost sales.
Use Facebook paid ads to achieve your professional objectives
The most affordable and straightforward way to attract new clients and encourage them to frequently purchase your goods or services is through Facebook’s advertising tool. You can build and run company advertisements on Facebook while modifying your budget and achieving your objectives. It is a direct way to invite consumers to phone or visit your business and purchase your goods or services while they are at home.
Steps to do –
- Create and setup your company advertisement. To create and set up an ad to achieve your business objective, go to www.facebook.com/ads/create.
- Decide on your advertising goal. You can build an advertisement to boost the number of likes on your page, engage page visitors, urge them to visit your company website, encourage them to take action, or let them know about an offer for your good or service.
- Include a 1200 x 627 pixel image as the advertisement’s cover, along with the title and supporting details. These components ought to be appealing and genuine.
- Select a payment option to pay for the advertisement. Both a credit card and a PayPal account are acceptable. Using this Facebook sponsored ad function, you may expand your consumer base and increase sales wherever your company is located.
Make a limited-time offer on your products or services
Utilizing limited-time offers, you may build promotions to persuade customers to purchase your goods or services. A function of your business page is the ability to create an offer associated with your company’s sales.
Steps to do –
- Visit your company page and select the “Offer, Event+” option located at the top of the status box. From the drop-down option, select “Offer.”
- Create the offer page. In the boxes that need to be filled out, type your offer’s title and description.
- Upload a picture that best illustrates your offer. The drop-down calendar option will allow you to choose the offer’s expiration date and claim limit.
- Keep in mind that your offer must be time-limited and that the title and description must include a fixed-off percentage of the total purchase.
On your company’s community page, offer customer service
The greatest way to discuss your product or service and learn what your customers think is to start a business community group. To rapidly address the needs and inquiries of customers, you must offer great customer service. To create a lively conversation forum about the service you offer, start a group and grow your consumer base.
Steps to do –
- To start creating your company community on Facebook, click the “Create a group” option located beneath the “Group” button on the left sidebar.
- Enter the name of your group and select from the radio buttons the privacy setting for your group. To create your business group, click “Create” and select an icon.
- Fill up the “Add a description” area with information about your company’s goods and services, and upload a stylish group cover photo to represent your enterprise.
- Add more members to your business group and invite them. Encourage them to start a lively debate.
- Use your group page to generate a debate about your product or service by posting questions and polls there. Asking and answering inquiries regarding your goods or services should be encouraged. To physically engage your audience, you can also organize a business event through your group. Customers will be happy with the support you offer, which will encourage them to frequently purchase your good or service.
Try to start and increase direct sales on Facebook
You can invite customers to purchase your goods or services directly from Facebook using your company page. Describe your product in detail along with the actions needed to purchase it on this platform.
- Post images and videos showcasing a specific product that your company sells together with detailed information so that customers can see what the product looks like and decide whether or not to purchase it.
- Post connections to your company’s website on your Facebook profile as a referral link that people can use to simply follow and purchase a product.
- Identify the product interests of your clients and make those things available to them. Your company’s products should be modified in response to client feedback, preferences, and requirements.
- Include a printed “Voucher” option on your company landing page so that clients may purchase your goods or services online or in-person using the voucher.
Directly encourage your consumers to take action
By releasing succinct and targeted messages about your goods and services, you can directly encourage customers to take action. Include an official website link and only posts that are relevant to the feature of your product or service.
Launch such messages using succinct wording. You might see buttons like “Download,” “Buy now,” “Collect your copy,” “Shop now,” “Sign up,” etc. People prefer to read brief messages and find the products they’re looking for fast and simply.
Arrange contests to engage your customers
You can host several competitions on various subjects, and the winner will receive a reward. People will be more inclined to enter your contest and use your newly released products as a result of this. It is a fantastic chance to present your goods or services to your clientele and significantly boost sales.
Attract people’s attention
Unless anything catches their interest, many Facebook users skim through their newsfeeds without paying much attention. By concentrating on the image, make your post the one that stands out. Use a vibrant, eye-catching graphic with text to promote a “limited time offer” or “30% off” deal that will force users to stop scrolling.
Share Video content on Facebook
On Facebook, and really on all social media, video is the most popular type of content. More users engage with videos than any other sort of post, by a margin of 59%. This has mostly been caused by an increase in smartphone usage over time. The consumption of mobile videos increases annually by more than 100%. You may also be able to guess that if this pattern persists, you won’t have a choice when it comes to video marketing.
But limiting a Facebook post to a video is the worst error. Every video should instead contain supplementary text that provides extra information and links to your website. The likelihood that a visitor will visit your website right away after watching goes up as a result.