If you are a digital marketer, and want start digital marketing, then you will need some specific toolsets to do things in easy way, even it will help you to stratezies your work. In this blog, we are going to talk about top 10 Digital marketing tools. These are –
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Yoast SEO
- Survey Anyplace
It is a social advertising and email marketing tool designed to manage and automate digital marketing campaigns. It is one of the best digital marketing tools you can acquire to improve your campaigns performance and track the traffic generated. This tool is more efficient for email marketing.
This tool helps you to take different marketing decisions. With this tool, you can easily track your e-commerce business and also goals that can help keep your company on track. By using the data provided by Google analytics, it is easy to understand what modification is needed to make. Let’s see what other features it provides –
- It helps you to get the information about your traffic.
- Makes you able to create your metrics, dimensions, and dashboard for easy access to data and information.
- Helps you understand your target audience in a much better way.
- Give you insights about how the business is performing.
- Let you organize and visualize the data relevant to business requirements.
Google ads is suitable to all kind of business, also it helps your business get new heights. Some features of this tool are –
- It Drive website visits
- Enhance the calls, calling from customers through click-to-call button
- Helps in increase footfall in your shops.
The best part is its easy to measure return on investment (ROI) in Google Ads. The multiple targeting features allow you to target your customers based on different factors like age, gender, location, profession, etc. This is like you will not going to get in any other digital marketing tools.
Canva is a design tool that lets you develop effective marketing campaigns through visual content that can be shared on your blogs, websites, and other platforms.
Some features of this tool are –
- Canva lets you edit posts and create graphs.
- It includes numerous templates. It has a huge library of stock images, photos, designs, icons, and vectors, that you can utilize to create any kind of visual content for your marketing campaign.
- It permits you to choose a design from its huge collection of designs, such as postcard, brochure, CD cover, wallpaper, book cover.
Its simple drag-and-drop design lets you create visual pieces as per your campaign.
If you are looking for a content management tool that will help you brainstorm and strategize content for your digital marketing campaign, you can opt for Trello. It is one of the most popular content management tools used widely to to create, schedule, and organise content online.
Slack is one of the tools which is being widely used in all kind of organizations. With Slack, you can do so many things like, discuss client work, new articles, new projects, new support tickets, share useful content, and send messages.
Also with the help of this tool, you can always get in touch with your all team members.
It is one of the most popular and widely used WordPress plugins that can help you to optimize your websites to perform better in search results.
It also helps with the details which WordPress cannot do much such as, for submitting sitemaps, managing keywords, creating content, and many more.
Some features are –
- It includes built-in content analysis, description management, meta keywords, rich snippets, social features, XML sitemaps, as well as features to manage duplicate content.
- It let’s you to write better content for your digital marketing campaigns.
- It automatically produces XML sitemaps for websites and submits them to search engines.
SurveyAnyplace is the best tool to create fun and interactive quizzes, assessments, and surveys for their targeted customer base.
It helps you to engage with your target audience and lets you build brand identity and personality.
It is also helpful in implementing some quality survey to know the current demand for a product or business for your digital marketing campaigns that will help you in the long run.
Some features are –
- Let’s you to create questionnaires which brings valuable insights.
- Provides personalized advice in answers of the respondents.
- Helps in getting the idea of the market demands, what customers want, what features are they looking for, and more.
The best part is this tool is, it allows you to create your own questions, and you can include images as well in your surveys.
It offer a suite of search engine optimization tools, that helps in optimizing your website based on your marketing requirements.
It is mainly used for examining backlinks, as well as with its huge data index, this is one of the most sought tool after digital marketing tools introduced in the market.
Some features are –
- Helps in optimizing your website.
- Helps in searching the right websites for your content and strategically select content topics.
- Allows analyzing the competitors
- It is a comprehensive SaaS tool that offers snippets of testimonials, data index, and a free trial as well.
- Helps in managing your projects.
- It lets you track your ranking progress.
It is all-in-one marketing tool that helps you grow the online visibility of your business with SEO, content marketing, market research, advertising, social media management and search engine reputation management.
Some features are –
- It helps in increasing organic traffic with the SEO tools and workflow
- Helps in building the content which ranks
- Disclose competitors’ strategies and tactics
- Helps you discover the ways of reaching more prospects with less spending
- Supports in creating social media strategies.
The tool is very easy to use where you just have to search out your keyword strategies, apply them and start tracking them. The tool is free for trial, but the user has to opt for paid plans after seven days.